About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love You


Love You!!

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit used is called Hard Love from Bibi’s Collections. Thank you Bibi for letting me use your wonderful Scrapkit. You can find this kit and others over at:

The tube I am using is the wonderful work of Lady Mishka and it’s called Emo Bear and you can get it over at:

The template I am using is from Melissaz Creationz for Creative Misfits and is Heart Template 2. You can get it here:

Mask of Choice

Let’s get started!!!
Open your template and delete the copyright info

Highlight the layer called raster 3-Add a new raster layer-Flood fill it with white-Move it to the bottom-Open paper #3-Apply your mask-Merge group

Highlight the Big Heart layer-Click on it with your magic wand tool-Open paper #1-C/P-Invert it-Delete it-Deselect it-Delete the original layer-Add a drop shadow

Highlight raster layer 1-Click on them with your magic wand tool-Open paper #7-C/P-Invert-Delete it-Deselect it-Delete the original layer

Highlight the frame layer-Click on them with your magic wand tool-Open paper #6-C/P-Invert-Delete it-Select None-Delete the original layer-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the LOVE YOU wordart layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Now make your Foreground color a gradient color (you can use what ever color you would like as I have no idea where I got mine or if it came with the PSP that I am using)-Floodfill your wordart with the gradient color-Deselect-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Floodfill it with a gradient color of your choice-Deselect it-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer again-Open your tube-C/P-Resize it by 80%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the layer with all the tiny hearts-Open element #66-C/P-Place it like mine-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Move the duplicated layer down a bit so it looks like mine-Merge them together

Highlight the top layer-Open element #53-C/P-Resize it by 80%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer-Open element #27-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the poser layer-Open element #37-C/P-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Now just add your name and copyright info

Good luck and have fun

Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers