About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Fun With Friends


Winter Fun With Friends

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit used is a PTU one and it is called Winter Weather
You can get it here:

The template I am using is called Let it snow by Jenny and you can get it here:

The tubes I am using are from Lia and they are called Ice Fairy and Frost Fairy and you can get them here:

The mask I am using is from Essexgirl. I am using a mask called sg_snowflake-star and you can get it here

Let’s get started!!!

Open your template and delete the copyright info and the Let it snow text layer

Use these papers for these layers
Frame-paper#15
White Trees-paper#3-Merge them together
Blue Tree-paper#9-Merge them together
Top Snowflake-paper#4
Snowflake 2-paper#4
Add a drop shadow to the layers of your choice

Highlight the top layer-Open the tube called Ice Fairy-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer-Open your second tube-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Mirror it-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer in the layer box-Open the element called Winterweatherelegantbow4-C/P-Resize it by 40%-1x-Resize it again by 80%-3x’s-Using your deform tool rotate it a bit to the right-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the raster layer 4–open the element called winterweathersnowss3-C/P-Resize it by 30%-1x-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called winterweatherpinguin2-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the background layer-Open paper#2-C/P-Apply your mask-Merge Group

Now add your name and anything else you would like to add

Good luck and have fun


Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers