About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Friday, March 23, 2012

Bitchy

Bitchy

Scrapkit-Attitude Babe which is a PTU kit and you can get it here

Tube use is a FTU one and you can get it here

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice

Lets get started

Open a new canvas sized 650x650 with a white background

Open element 40-C/P-Resize by 110%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight top layer-Open tube-C/P-Resize by 45%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight the background layer-Apply your mask-Merge Group

Highlight raster 1-Open element 122-C/P-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight raster 3-Open element 39-C/P-Resize by 40%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight mask layer-Open element 54-C/P-Resize by 130%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight top layer-Open element 103-C/P-Rotate a bit to the left-Place mine-Drop shadow

Highlight top layer-Open element 8-C/P-Resize by 60%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight raster 5-Open element 136-C/P-Place like mine-Duplicate-Mirror-Merge-Drop shadow

Now just add your name and copyright info

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers