About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Saturday, June 30, 2012

Laua

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Luau and you can get it here
Tube-I am using a FTU tube and you can find it here

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice

Let's get started!!!


Open a new canvas sized 750x750 with a white background

Open the Frame 1 element-C/P-Place it in the center of the canvas like mine

Highlight the top layer-Open the tube-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Place it in the center like mine-Drop shadow it-Hilight the frame layer-Duplicate it-Move the duplicated layer above the tube layer-Delete the parts of the frame so that it looks like she is stepping out of the frame like mine

Highlight the background layer-Open the Sea element-C/P-Resize it by 95%-Place it like mine

Highlight the background layer-Open the SandAM12 element-C/P-Place it like mine

Highlight raster 3-Open the Sun element-C/P-Resize by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 5-Open the Palm Tree 2 element-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 5-Open the Boat1 element-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 6-Open the Crate element-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 1-Tikimask element-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it on the left side of the canvas-Delete the frame part that is hiding it-Duplicate the element-Mirror it and do the same thing to that side of the frame-Merge the elements together-Drop shadow them

Highlight the background layer-Apply your mask-Merge group

Highlight the top layer-Open the Parrot 1 element-C/P-Mirror it-Resize it by 60%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the Flower3 element-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine on the left side of the canvas-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 10-Open the tropicaldrink2 element-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 10-Open the tropicalmix element-C/P-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Now just add your name and any copyright info

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers