About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sk8er Chick

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Sk8er Chick by Scottishbutterfly and you can get it here
Tube-I am using a PTU tube called Alicia by Zebrush and you can get it here

Template-I am using template #133 by Becky and you can get it here

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice

Let's get started!!!

Open th e template-Delete the copyright info-Delete the frame shadow and the scallop shadow layers

Use these papers for these layers
frame fill-pp#12
frame-pp#6
scallop-pp#14
trim 2-pp#10
trim 1-pp#11
floral doodle-pp#9
Merge all frame layers together-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 1-Open your tube-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it on the right side of the canvas like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight raster 2-Duplicate it-Move the original frame layer below the tube layer-Highlight the Duplicated layer-Using your eraser tool erase part of the frame so the tube is showing through like mine-Add a drop shadow to the original frame layer only

Highlight raster 4-Open the element called Fence-Goto Adjust-Color Balance-Manual Color Correction-Change the Target Color to this #b9135d-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Highlight raster 2-Click inside the frame layer with your magic wand tool-Selections-Modify-Expand by 20-Invert-Delete-Select None-Add a drop shadow to the fence layer

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Bag-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Flower2-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Kitty-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Skateboard-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place like mine-Drop Shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Bow2-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Rotate it a bit to the left-Place like mine-Drop Shadow it-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Move the duplicated bow layer below the tube layer like I have mine

Now just add your name copyright and Licence Number

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers