About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Lollipop

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Wanna Lick by Amy Marie and you can get it here

Tube-I am using a PTU tube called Lollypop by Lady Mishka and you can get it here

Template-I am using template #148 by Kristin over at Toxic Desirez and you can get it here

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice


Let's get started!!!!!


Open your template-Delete the Credits andStar 1and 2 layers 

Use these papers for these layers
Rectangle 1-pp# 4
Rectangle 2-pp# 8
Circle-pp# 13
Dotted Circle-pp# 10

Highlight the top layer-Open your tube-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the background layer-Apply Mask-Merge Group

Highlight raster 5-Open the Bow4 element-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Place on the right side of the canvas like mine-Open the Bow3 element-C/P-Resize by 60%-Mirror it-Merge them together-Drop shadow them-Resize them by 80%-Duplicate them-Merge them again

Highlight raster 6-Open the Ribbon 3 element-C/P-Type out the words Sweet Lollipop-Rotate it a bit to the left so it looks like mine-Add a drop shadow to the text layer-Merge it with the Ribbon layer-Resize it by 80%-Place it like mine-(For the text you can use what ever font you would like, but I used a FTU font called "Argor Got Scaqh". You can find it anywhere.)

Highlight the top layer-Open the Butterfly1 element-C/P-Resize by 20%-Rotate a bit to the left-Mirror it-Duplicate it-Mirror it by 90%-Rotate it a bit to the right-Merge them together-Add a drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the DivaCupcake2-C/P-Resize by 40%-Place like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the Candystick2-C/P-Reszie by 50%-Rotate it to the left like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the Candystick1-C/P-Reszie by 50%-Rotate it to the left like mine-Drop shadow it-Merge it with the first candystick element

Highlight raster 8-Open the mglass2 element-C/P-Reisze by 50%-Place like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the emopup element-C/P-Resize by 40%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Now just add your name and copyright info

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers