About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Monday, June 25, 2012

Toxic Tessa

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Toxic Tessa_Attd and you can get it here
Tube-I am using the tube from the kit listed above

Template-I am using a template called SKDS_beautifultemp by Scrappin Krazy Designs and you can get it here

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice

Let's get started!!!


Open your template-Delete the credits-Add a new raster layer-Name it background-Floodfill it white-Move it below raster 1

Use these papers for these layers
raster 1-pp# 19
raster 2-pp# 19
raster 3-pp# 7
raster 4-pp# 7
raster 5-pp# 3
raster 6-pp# 18
raster 7-pp# 18
raster 8-Use this color #b69bb7 and floodfill this layer
raster 9-Use this color #b69bb7 and floodfill this layer
pixel text-pp# 15
raster 10-pp# 4
raster 11-pp# 1
TEXTBACK-Use this color #b69bb7 and floodfill this layer
TEXT-PP# Floodfill it black

Highlight raster 12-Open the element called Drums-C/P-Resize by 50%-Place like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 14-Open the medi_toxictessa6 tube-C/P-Mirror it-Resize it by 30%-Place like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the background layer-Apply mask-Merge group

Highlight the top layer-Open the Bear12 element-C/P-Mirror it-Resize it by 50%-Place like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the DevilBird element-C/P-Resize it by 80%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the mglass element-C/P-Resize it by 80%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the lolstick-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Rotate it a bit to the right-Place it like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the Dice element-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open the cupcake1-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Now add your name and the copyright info that came in the kit for the tubes

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers