About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Sunday, September 2, 2012

Autumn Days are Here


Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Glorious Autumn and you can get it here
www.scrappindollars.com

Tube-I am using a PTU tube called Lovely and you can get it here
www.picsfordesign.com

Template-I am using a templated called Autumn and you can get it here
www.niquistemplateandmore.blogspot.com

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice

Let's get started!!!

Open your template-Delete the credits

Use these papers for these layers
Trama 5-pp# 10
Trama 2-pp# 1
Trama 3-pp# 4
Trama 4-pp# 8
Trama 7-pp# 7
Trama 6-pp# 12

Highlight raster 1-Add a new raster layer-Floodfill it white-Apply mask-Merge group

Highlight raster 6-Selections-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open your tube-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Invert-Delete-Select None-Drop shadow it-Right click on the tube layer in your layer box-Change the blend mode to Luminance(Legacy)-Merge the tube layer with raster 6

Highlight raster 4-C/P your tube agian-Reesize it by 55%-Mirror it-Place it like mine-Erase the parts that are hanging out of the bottom so it looks like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open element 2-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Mirror it-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open element 27-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Now just add your copyright info and name







0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers