About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Sunday, January 13, 2013

With All My Heart


Supplies Needed

Kit-I am using a PTU kit called With All My Heart by Sassy Designs. You can find the kit here:

Tube-I am using a PTU tube from Auther Crowe called Babe Abby and you can get it here:

Mask of Choice
Font of Choice


Let's get started!!!

Open a new canvas sized 750x750 with a white background

Open frame #10-C/P-Resize it by 90%-Place in the center of the canvas-Click inside of the frame with the magic wand tool-Modify-Expand it by 20-Highlight the background layer-Open paper #12-C/P-Invert-Delete-Select None

Highlight raster 1-Open your tube (we are using the close up tube)-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it in the center of the frame like mine-Duplicate raster 1-Move it up above the tube layer like mine-Erase the top part of the duplicated frame layer so that it looks like the tube is coming through the frame like mine-Drop shadow the tube and original frame layers

Highlight the background layer-Apply mask-Merge group

Highlight the top layer-Open element #1-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place it on the left side of the canvas like mine-Mirror it-Drop shadow it

Highlight the Copy of Raster 1 layer-Open element #61-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 5-Open element #64-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open element #76-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Mirror it-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open element #121-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the top layer-Open Wordart #5-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Select All-Float-Defloat-Modify-Expand by 5-Highlight raster 8-Add a new raster layer-Floodfill it with this color #9b120d- Add a drop shadow to the layer you just floodfilleded to the Wordart layer-Merge the two layers together-Place it like mine

Now just add your name and the copyright info

Good luck and have fun!!!!!


0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers