About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Saturday, February 4, 2012

Come for the Boobs Stay for the Brains

Come for the Boobs Stay for the Brains



Supplies Needed


The scrapkit that I am using is called Holy Mess and it is a PTU kit. You can get it here
http://bibiscollection.blogspot.com/


The tubes I am using are PTU ones and are called Ellen. You can get them here:
www.PicsForDesign.com


I am using template # 54 from Creative by Nature and you can get it here
http://creativebynature.blogspot.com


These are the plugin that you will need
Tramages-Glass plugin


Let's get started!!!


Open your template and delete the copyright info and make the background active.


Use these papers for these layers
First lets rename all the layers so that we can follow them better. Rename them all starting with Raster 1, Raster 2 and so on...


Raster 1-paper 11
Raster 2-paper 7
Raster 3-paper 4
Raster 4-paper 1
Raster 5-paper 13
Raster 8-paper 3
Raster 9-paper 6
Raster 10-paper 1
Raster 11-paper 1


Highlight raster 7-Open the first tube-C/P-Resize it by 50%-2x-Resize again but by 89%-2x-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it-Don't forget to earse the parts of the tube that are sticking out of the frame


Now goto Effects-Tramages-Glass0Use the defualt settings whixh are:
Tiles Size: 10
Tile Transparency: 73
Transparency: 0
Click okay


Highlight raster 6-Opwn your next tube-C/P-Mirror it-Resize it by 50%-2x's-Resize it again but by 80%-2x's-Place it like mine-Erase the parts taht are sticking out of the bottom of the frame-Add a drop shadow andthen add the Tramages affect that you used on the first tube


Highlight raster 3-Open your thrid tube-C/P-Resize it by 50%-2x's-Place it like I have mine-Erase anything that is sticking out of the bottom of the frame-Add a drop shadow


Now higlight the top layer-Open the element 59-C/P-Resize it by 50%-1x-Place it like mine-Add drop shadow


Highlight the top layer-Open element 58-C/P-Resize it by 50%-1x-Mirror it-Place like mine-Add a drop shadow


Highlight the top layer in the layer box-Open the element called Poison-Resize it by 50%-1x-Place like mine-Add a drop shadow


Now add your mask and copyright info and your done




Photobucket

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers