About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Love You

I Love You

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit Used - Holy Mess by Bibi's Collections. It is a PTU kit and you can get it here

The tube I am using is a PTU one and is called Maggy by Lady Mishka and you can get it here:

I am using template number 78 by Pooker and you can get it here:

I am using the mask WSL_Mask221 from Weescotslass Creations and you can get it here:


Lets get started!!!


Open your template and delete the following layers-Copyright layer, Grey Strip 2, Dark Grey Strip 2, Light Grey Circle 1 and 2

Now highlight the background layer-Flood fill it with white-Canvas Size-Resize it using this: 850x850-You can always resize it later

Use these papers for these layers

Grey Strip 1-pp#11
Dark Grey Strip 2-pp#1
White Circle 1-pp#7
White Circle 2-pp#7
Grey Circle-pp#5
Frame 1-pp#3
Frame Back 1-Leave this one the color it is
Frame 2-pp#3
Frame Back 2-Use this color #330506-Flood fill it
Frame 3-pp#3
Frame Back 3-Use this color to flood fill it with #330506
Frame 4-pp#3
Frame Back 4-Use this color to flood fill it with #a00f12
Frame 5-pp#3
Frame Back 5-Use this color to flood fill it with #a00f12
Large White Circle-pp#5
Grey Corner Circle 1-pp#6
Grey Corner Circle 2-pp#6
Black Circle-pp#12
Dotted Rectangle 1-pp#1
Dotted Rectangle 2-pp#1

Highlight the top layer-Open your tube-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight layer 16-Open element #1-C/P-Place it like mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the Frame Back 1 layer-Open element #8-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight layer 16-Open element #20-C/P-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight layer 18-Open element #93-C/P-Place it like I have mine-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight the background layer-Open paper #11-C/P-Apply your mask-Merge group

Now just add your name and copyright info and your done




0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers