About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Misbehavin'

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Sweet Music Lover by Bibi Van G and you can get it here

Tube-I am using a PTU tube called EMOlution_14 and you can get it here

Template-I am using a template from Missy at Divinententionz. I am using template #354 and you can get it here.

Font of Choice

Let's get started!!!

Open your template-Delete the copyright info-Delete the Small Circle layer as well

Merge Square 1 and Square 2 layers together-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #15-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Merge Small Circle Left and Right together-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #5C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight Rectangle 1-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #10-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight Rectangle 2-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #11-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight the Large Circle layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #12-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight the Glittered Rectangle-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #16-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight the Rectangle layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #9-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight the frame background layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #11-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight the Frame layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Open paper #14-C/P-Invert-Delete-Deselect-Delete the original layer

Highlight raster 9-Open your tube-C/P-Resize it by 60%-Delete anything that is below the wrodart like mine is-Add a drop shadow to it

Highlight raster 9-Open element 77-C/P-Place at the top of the tag-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Then Flip it-Merge them together

Highlight raster 10-Open element 52-C/P-Resize by 50%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight raster 9-Open element 29-C/P-Place like mine-Drop Shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open element 47C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Mirrow it-Drop shadow

Now just add your name and copyright info

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers