About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sweet Dreams


Scrapkit-I am using a FTU kit called African Dreams and you can get it here

Tube-I am using a PTU tube called Too Hot to Handle by Zlata M. You cn get it here

Template-I am using a template called Spring stops here and you can get it here


Mask of Choice
Font of Choice


Let's get started!!!

Open your template-Delete the copyright and the word art

Use these papers for these layers
Flood Fill raster 4 with white
Raster 6-pp#24
Copy of Raster 6-pp#24
Raster 2-pp#27
Copy of Raster 2-pp#27
Before you do the papers on the next two layer click on raster 1 with the magic wand tool-Highlight raster 3 now and hit delete-Move raster 3 above raster 1-Now do the papers
Raster 3-pp#25
Raster 1-pp#26

Highlight raster 8-Open your tube-C/P-Resize by 50%-Highlight raster 8 agian-Duplicate it-Move it so that it is above the tube layer-Now highlight the tube layer again-Delete anything that is outside of the frame-Highlight duplicated frane layer-Erase the frame until it looks llike mine-Highlight raster 8-Add a drop shadow to it-Highlight the tube layer agian and add a drop shadow to that-Then merge the duplicated frame layer with the tube layer and the original frame layer

Highlight raster 7-Open element #14-C/P-Resize by 60%-Rotate it a bit to the left-Place like I have mine on the left side of the canvas-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Move duplicated layer up one in the layer box so it looks like mine on the right side of the canvas-Add a drop shadow to both of them-Duplicate both of them and flip them so they look like mine

Highlight raster 2-Open element #59-C/P-Resize by 60%-Rotate it a bit to the right-Place like mine on the left side of the canvas-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge them together-Drop shadow-Duplicate it-Rotate it a bit to the right-Resize it it by 95%-Merge them together

Highlight the bottom layer-Apply mask-Merge group

Highlight the top layer-Open element #54-C/P-Resize it by 40%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Now just add the copyright and your name


0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers