About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun at the Beach Name Tag

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Fun at the Beach 2 by Amy Marie and you can find it here
Mask of Choice
Font-I am using a Font called Billo and you can find it here or at any FTU font sites


Let's get started!!!!


Open a new canvas sized 900x400 with a white background

Using your Font tool type out your name-Make sure that the font size is the right size for you-Mine is 120-Make sure the Stroke size is the way you like it-Mine is 4.0-These are the colors I used-Foreground Color #e1519f and Background Color #c482e1-Once you have all that set-Type out your name-Covert it to a Raster layer-Place it in the middle of the canvas

Highligt the background layer-Open the SandAM12 element-C/P-Place it on the left side of the canvas like mine-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge it together-Duplicate it again-Move the new duplicated layer so that it is above the font-Using your deform tool-Move the top part of the sand element down so that it is like mine and looks like the font has been dug down in to it

Highlight raster 2-Open the PT1 element-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine on the left side of the canvas-Mirror it-Merge them together-Drop Shadow it

Highlight the Font layer-Click inside each letter with your magic wand tool-Modify-Expand by 5-Now highlight the Palm Trees layer-Open the Sea12 element-C/P-Resize it by 140%-Invert-Delete-Select None

Highlight raster 2-Open the Fish 1 element-C/P-Resize it by 20%-Place it where you would like-Now just add more of the Fish elements until you are happy with how it looks-I used just the Fish 1 and 2 elements for mine-Merge all your fish layers together

Highlight the top layer-Open the Bottle element-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight the Font layer-Open the Fern element-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it on the right side of the canvas like mine-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge them together

Highlight the top layer-Open the suntanlotion element-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 4-Open the SB2 element-C/P-Resize it by 35%-Rotate it a bit to the left-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight raster 5-Open the Mixed Fruit element-C/P-Resize it by 80%-Place like mine-Drop shadow it

Now highlight the background layer-Apply Mask-Merge group

Now your done.

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers