About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Friday, June 22, 2012

Sexy Kitten

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a PTU kit called Kitten by Amy Marie and you can get it here

Tube-I am using a PTU tube called Too Hot to Handle by Zlata M and you can get it here

Template-I am using template #409 by Missy and you can get it here

Mask of Choice

Font-I am using a font called Ennobled Pet which you can get it here
www.dafont.com


Let's get started!!!

Open your template-Delete the credits

Use these papers for these layers
Circle-pp# 1
Sqaure left-pp# 4
Sqaure right-pp# 4
Rectangle-pp# 7
Frame back-pp# 10 

Highlight raster 6-Open the tube-C/P-Duplicate it-Make the original tube layer invisble-Resize the duplicated layer by 70%-Place it in the left square like mine is-Highlight the Frame layer-Click inside the left frame with the magic wand tool-Invert-Highlight the duplicated tube layer-Delete-Select None-Drop shadow the tube-Highlight the original tube layer-Make it visible-Resize it by 70%-Place like I did mine in the right sqaure-Highlight the Frame layer-Click inside the right frame with the magic wand tool-Invert-Highlight the original tube layer-Delete-Select None-Drop shadow the tube

Highlight the top layer-Open the tube again-C/P-Resize by 30%-Place like mine-Drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the Kitten Wordart-C/P-Resize by 70%-Place it like mine-Duplicate it-Move the orignal below the tube layer-Highlight the duplicated layer-Erase the parts of the wordart like mine-Add a drop shadow to the original wordart layer-Merge all three layers together

Highlight the background layer(raster 1)-Apply mask-Merge group

Highlight raster 5-Open the element called Drape1-C/P-Resize by 50%-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge them together-Drop shadow it

Highlight the Frame 2 layer-Open the element called Tribflower-C/P-Resize by 50%-Duplicate-Mirror it-Place like mine-Drop shadow-Merge them together

Highlight the top layer-Open the Candle element-C/P-Resize by 30%-Place it on the left side of your wordart-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge it-Drop shadow

Now just add your name and copyright


0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers