About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Facebook Timeline

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit-I am using a kit called Fun At The Beach 4th of July by Amy Marie and you can get it here
Template-I am using a Facebook Timeline template that I have made for this tut. You can get it HERE

The kit for the Pelican element is called By The Sea and if you want it you can get it here

Let's get started!!!

Open your Timeline template-Delete the credits layer

Highlight the Banner background layer-Open paper #12-C/P-Using your deform tool pull the side taps one at a time and pul it out so that it looks like mine-Highlight the Banner background layer-Select All-Float-Defloat-Select None

Highlight raster 1-Open the element called LightHouse-C/P-Mirror it-Resize it by 80%-The resize it again by 95% 3x-Place it on the left side of the canvas like mine-Highlight the frame layer-Click inside the frame with your magic wand tool-Invert-Highlight the lighthouse element layer-Delete it-Select None

Highlight raster 2-Open the element called Palm Tree 1-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Highlight the frame layer-Click inside the frame with your magic wand tool-Invert-Highlight the palm tree layer again-Delete-Select None

Highlight raster 3-Open the element called sandam12-C/P-Now place it on the bottom as far down as you would like(you can use mine as an example-Then I duplicated mine and move the duplicated layer over to the right just a bit-Merge them together-Highlight the frame layer again-Invert-Highlight the sand layer-Delete-Select None

Highlight raster 4-Open the element called LifeAnc-C/P-Resize by 30%-Place it like mine-Highlight the frame layer again-Click inside it with the magic wand tool-Invert-Highlight the LifeAnc layer agian-Delete-Select None

Highlight raster 5-Open the element called Fernleaves-C/P-Resize it by 30%-Place it on the left side of the canvas like mine-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge them together-Highlight the frame layer again-Click inside it with the magic wand tool-Invert-Highlight the Fernleaves layer again-Delete-Select None

Now you can add what ever else you would like to it at this point. I add a Pelicun from a different PTU kit called By The Sea and the link to the link with be up above in the supplies list if you would like to get it

Have fun and make it your own

Country Princess


0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers