About Me

My photo
Hi. My name is Kim and I have four kids. I am married and have been for 16 years. I have been doing tutorials since 2012 and I now also make kits and have been doing so for about 5 years now. Some of the tutorials I make will be with the kits I make. Some will be PTU and some will be FTU.

My Free Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Powered by Blogger.

My Avatars

Photobucket Facebook Avatars
Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunny Girl

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit- I used a FTU kit called Sunny's Colors by Amy Marie and you can get it here

Everything we need is in this kit

Let's get started!!!

Open a new canvas sized 750x750 with a white background

Open Frame #3-C/P-Resize by 30%-Place it like mine-Click inside the frame-Modify-Expand by 10-Highlight the background layer-Open paper #18-C/P-Invert-Delete-Select None

Highlight raster 2-Open the element called Sunny Girl-C/P-Resize it by 110%-Place it on the left side of the frame like mine-Duplicate the frame layer-Move the original frame layer below the tube layer-Erase all parts of the frame so that it looks like mine-Drop shadow the tube layer and the original frame layer

Highlight the background layer--Open the element called E16-C/P-Resize by 215%-Duplicate it-Mirror it-Merge them together-Drop shadow

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called E18-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Rotate a bit to the left-Place like mine-Drop shadow it-Open element E19-C/P-Resize it by 50%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow-Duplicate element 18-Place it like mine-Merge all three layers together

Highlight the top layer-Open the element called Kitty-C/P-Resize it by 70%-Place it like mine-Drop shadow it

Highlight the background layer-Apply Mask-Merge Group

Now just add your name and copyright info

0 comments:

My Blinkie

Photobucket

I CT for

Photobucket Photobucket

Blogs I Like

Fan of Digicats
avatar
Disturbed by Gaby




Mythical Designs Mythical Designs

Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Fan of Digicats
Fan of Digicats

Blinkies

Free Icons Cute Blinkies Free Avatars TV Blinkies Mom Blinkies Family Blinkies Family Blinkies Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Followers